Wednesday 23 October 2013

Mind

Stranger you are
                  -stranger than me.
in that way, everyone is.
what thought migrate across your mind,
do they ricochet? pinball style.
do they flow?
Do they move in
          saccades      stochastically      st--turring
their way through,
are they firm?
fixed?
honey?
Plasticine?

Mind
I Mind.
Yours is sex to me
let me arouse your mind,
I mind.

Turn me on with theoretical physics and philosophically conclude.
Argue right wing economics and left wing politics
and that
intelligence is beauty,
beauty is intelligence.

Tease me,
I'll rise to it,

thwack it back, relaying wit until its thick in the air,
until sarcasm and superiority hang in the air,
like unwelcome tobacco smoke.
Mind me,
home in arms long enough to encircle my spirit.
it's big.
stranger,
we've never spoken
romance is fabrication
carry on with your book,
and don't mind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment